Thursday, December 6, 2012

For Derek

Bluewater 2012
The time I met Derek. EEEEEEEEP! Look at all my books all the hard cover ones. Those people got all their paperbacks and there's me with all my hardback ones.
The signed KOTW
 He signed it! Looooooook at it. It's beautiful. I swear I spent 20 minutes just staring at it and dying quietly. I didn't put it down for the entire day. Mwah!

All my books.
All my books! Wish I could get the first two in hardback but *shrugs* I really love them anyway. My first one is one of those that looks like it's been through the mill because it's been read that many times! I got my first SP book in September 2008. I joined the blog in November 2011 even though I followed it long before but y'know!








Me trying out my Elemental powers. This is real, by the way, not Photoshop or anything.  It was awesome, I got to hold fire! How many people can do that?!  It was so good! And I went first because no one else would. Silly people.












My favourite quote is : “Doors are for people with no imagination.”  I'm hopefully getting a tee shirt with it on for Christmas! Oh and I have a Val drawing somewhere ... Pictures will come!


2 comments:

  1. cool...I wish I could meet him but i probable never would get a chance :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOO! so unfair! I wanna meet the golden god!
    I'm so jelly of you right now. I wish I lived in the U.K, Derek's like their #1 tourist attraction. XD

    ReplyDelete